WANNA KNOW MORE?
1. I'm a huge music geek, and I listen to mostly everything. My favorite genres are shoegaze, dreampop, folk, post-punk, new-wave, synthpop, psychedelic rock, bossanova and 60's lounge. My favorite thing to do is to make playlists, so check out my current tracks below!
2. Cinephile alert: Follow me on Letterboxd. Addicted to the Criterion Collection Channel.
3. My Chihuahua (Mortimer) looks like a tiny bat. I also have a blue-eyed kitty named Jax.
4. My favorite cameras are the Lomo LC-A, Vivitar Wide and Slim, Nikon N65 and Polaroids.
5. Vegetarian ♡
6. Most things esoteric: Surrealism, Dada, occult, witchcraft, mysticism, alchemy, Hermeticism, magick, etc.
7. Retro-futurism: the atomic era, Mid-century Modern design, space age fashion, Bauhaus, 70's sci-fi art.
8. My inner-goth fancies horror, Halloween, the Victorian era, Gothic architecture, Pierrot clowns, silent film vamps, and Weimar Berlin.
9. Mediterranean Jew
10. Drag queens, Harlem ballrooms, New Romantics, Blitz kids, and club kids.
11. The child in me fancies midway carnivals, kawaii, kewpie dolls, pop-surrealism, and kitsch.
12. I love poetry.
13. I'm inspired by avant-garde and innovative fashion design and view it as wearable art. I am a big fan of Japanese street fashion.
14. It's a dream of mine to live in an eco-dome by Cal-Earth.
15. Traditional high teas + pâtisseries are essentially the way to my heart.
16. Find me perusing zines, artists' books, printed matter, video art, and experimental montage films of counterculture.
17. Constantly craving a balance of a bustling walking city + nature in the mountains.
18. The old East Village in New York City is one of my biggest inspirations.